Monday, January 21, 2008

A Link to Photos

Hi Everybody!

(By which I mean everybody still checking the blog to see if I post anything, which probably means I should just say hello to Michael.  If anybody else is out there, though, hello to you too!)

Michael asked for more photos, so I uploaded a bunch to flickr.  Just cut and paste this link, and you will find them:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/greymorass/sets/72157603769975940/

They are in the order of the trip, with a few before and after the mountain, but most of them from the hike.  There aren't many of me, since these are all from my camera, and I haven't seen the photos on Mark's camera yet.

Happy January!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael in San Diego said...

The truth is painful.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Ghislaine said...

There's me. Hi Craig! Although me is not that different from Michael. I'm going to bed early, what with the baby and all, but your pictures are open and will be the first thing I look at tomorrow morning.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Though I got a sneak preview of the photos already, it's great looking at them again. What an amazing trip!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home